About Me

My photo
My Freelance Work include: Helping WHNT Channel 19 with Election Returns in Tuscumbia, Al; March 2012, Worked with Alabama Public Radio I’m with Phil documentary coverage Florence, Al; March 2012, Represented Alabama Public Radio at the George Lindsey Film Festival in Florence, Al; March 2012, Worked with Alabama Public Radio on Phil Campbell high School Band coverage in Florence, Al; March 2012, and the Videographer for the Black Student Alliance Organization Fashion Show in Florence, Al; April 2012

Sunday, January 23, 2011

BLOG...What is that?

So I am taking a class this semester called Media Convergence, and we have to start a blog. I can honestly say that I was kind of nervous about this ongoing project. Why would I be nervous you may ask because the whole time that I have been at this university, the Communication department has always taught us that what you put on the Internet is there forever. There is no going back and doing it over.

As I have been learning my way around blogger, this project becomes easier to do as the days go by. Thank the Lord! I like to find new stories and information everyday that could be added to my blog.

I am excited to get down to business and get my blog started. I know that if I am going to be successful with this then I have to be true to myself and make sure that everything that I post is of some ethical value! I love to interact with people so I welcome your comments, lets have a discussion!

Until Next Time, 

"Elle" :)




4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Yu.I like your blog.I saw your picture about your work space. Do you have any experience on Journalism? If you have, you do not have to be nervous.Just do it and trust yourself.By the way, your blog layout is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I saw your blog. I like your blog, Can I ask you a question? Do you have any experience about video or journalism? If you have, I thought you do not have to be nervous. Just do it and give the information to us. Post something that you are interested in and attempt to entertain people. Just trust yourself. I am very exciting to see your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Blog Elle!!!! Keep up the good work!!! MJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments MJ!
    Until Next Time,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete