About Me

My photo
My Freelance Work include: Helping WHNT Channel 19 with Election Returns in Tuscumbia, Al; March 2012, Worked with Alabama Public Radio I’m with Phil documentary coverage Florence, Al; March 2012, Represented Alabama Public Radio at the George Lindsey Film Festival in Florence, Al; March 2012, Worked with Alabama Public Radio on Phil Campbell high School Band coverage in Florence, Al; March 2012, and the Videographer for the Black Student Alliance Organization Fashion Show in Florence, Al; April 2012

Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's Been a long Time Bloggers!!

Hello again Bloggers,

I don't know about you but my life has been in a total world spin. The last time I blogged it was about the tornado storms that hit Alabama. So much has happen since then. In my life, I have succefull finished a Internship at Clear Channel Communication, I have obtained a job with my University in the Radio Lab, and have become the president of my chapter of the National Broadcasting Society - Alpha Epsilon Rho.

No comments:

Post a Comment