About Me

My photo
My Freelance Work include: Helping WHNT Channel 19 with Election Returns in Tuscumbia, Al; March 2012, Worked with Alabama Public Radio I’m with Phil documentary coverage Florence, Al; March 2012, Represented Alabama Public Radio at the George Lindsey Film Festival in Florence, Al; March 2012, Worked with Alabama Public Radio on Phil Campbell high School Band coverage in Florence, Al; March 2012, and the Videographer for the Black Student Alliance Organization Fashion Show in Florence, Al; April 2012

Monday, April 25, 2011


As a future Media Practitioner you have to know what is going on in the world today. Being up to date with the latest social networks helps in that process of becoming well rounded. I have recently joined LinkedIn which has over 100 million professionals that use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas and opportunities.



Here is my profile check it out! 
Lauren Morgan's LinkedIn Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment